What We're About
Our missions is to empower and grow an inclusive cycling community through education and affordable access to bicycling. We provide a non-profit, volunteer-run, educational do-it-yourself workshop offering training, rides, and events to empower all levels of cyclists in building, maintaining, and embracing the fun of bicycles.Learn More
- Do-It-Yourself Bike Repair: While we still provide traditional labor services and tuneups, we're different from traditional bike shops because we want to teach you to do-it-yourself. We provide the tools, parts, and verbal assistance. No experience is required. We ask for $15 an hour donations for our assistance. DIY hours are on weekends, Wednesday 6pm-9pm. For DIY service during other open shop hours listed, please call ahead to make sure we can fit you in. 703-549-1108.
- Full Service Bicycle Maintenance: (Call for prices)
- Used bicycles and parts sales: We sell refurbished affordable bicycles and used and new parts. Used parts start at $5.
- Bicycle and Parts Recycling: As an organization dedicated to affordable access to cycling and sustainable transportation, we welcome donations of bicycles, parts, and tools. We refurbish all donated bicycles for sale or giveaway back into the community. The proceeds help support our Community Outreach Programs. In return for donations, we offer charitable donation receipts for tax purposes.
- Bicycle Maintenance Courses: Please see our classes page for details.
- Community Outreach Programs: Please see about us for additional details of how we serve our community outside of our shop.
- Community Rides: We lead community rides throughout the year. For upcoming rides, please follow us on our Facebook page.